V-Ray for Rhinoceros
V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6.00.03
V-Ray for Rhinoceros is the most complete visualization tool for McNeel Rhinoceros. Now designers and architects can view their designs in real time, create the most realistic renderings and put the finishing touches on the application. Grasshopper’s unprecedented integration further simplifies the design process, saving users time and increasing their efficiency.
The new V-Ray Vision 3D viewer allows users to render scenes in a rasterized environment in real time and watch them instantly evolve as new objects, materials or light sources appear. This new feature greatly improves efficiency in the early stages of design development, where rapid experimentation is key. Feedback from managers and clients can also be applied immediately, speeding up approvals.
V-Ray for Rhino is an achievement of photorealism. With realistic lighting and environments, real cameras and effects, and an ever-expanding library of high-resolution materials and textures, any artistic vision can be brought to life. Designers can use presets or customize multiple parameters to their liking, making V-Ray suitable for users of all levels.
V-Ray 5 takes users beyond rendering. A completely redesigned framebuffer allows for post-processing and eliminates the need for external applications. Powerful new color grading, compositing, and lighting capabilities enhance final images without the need for re-rendering.
V-Ray for Rhinoceros 6.00.03 Features:
- A comprehensive program developed to build your model, apply materials, and light your Rhino designs
- Offers a user-friendly interface that anyone can use for obtaining the network’s info
- Gives the power to design and refine in real-time to anyone working in Rhino or Grasshopper
- Choose between super-fast GPU and CPU or Hybrid rendering to best suit your project
- Enables light studies, turntables, and fly-through animations rendering and an optimal way
- Render with maximum power using V-Ray’s new simple and scalable distributed rendering
- Offers powerful functionalities through five Node groups and their components
- Add the Live Link component and observe your design update in real-time
- Create, render, and export animation sequences right in Grasshopper
- Animate the movement of the sun or the camera by employing the V-Ray Graph and Timeline components
Year of release : 2023
Version : 6.00.03
Developer : Chaos Group
Platform : 64bit
Interface language : English
Processor: Intel 64, AMD64 or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support
RAM: Minimum 8 GB RAM and 8 GB swap – 16 GB or more recommended.
Minimum hard drive space 2 GB, 12 GB recommended (including additional downloadable content)
TCP/IP: IPv4 only supported. IPv6 is not currently supported.
Supported GPU: NVIDIA cards based on Maxwell, Pascal, Turing, Volta and Ampere with the latest recommended video driver (for CUDA and RTX capable cards)
V-Ray Vision requires a graphics card with DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 capabilities and Shader Model 5.0.
OS: Windows 8.1 64bit or Windows 10/11 64bit