Luminar Neo Overview:
Luminar Neo is one of the outstanding and most powerful photo editing tools that offers a complete package of AI powered tools introduced by Skylum. Luminar Neo is an easy-to-use software that can be used by both beginners and professionals to create stunning images and photos.
Luminar Neo comes with a library of beautiful Photoshop filters that can be applied to your photos in just a few clicks. It also offers a wide range of additional features such as face detection, portrait retouching, slider, portrait bokeh, and background removal.
Luminar Neo Features:
For those looking to improve their photography, Luminar Neo is a must-have tool thanks to its AI capabilities. You can do whatever you want with AI tools such as sky replacement, relighting, masking and image activation.
You can also add some cool and unique effects to your photos if you want to do a good job. It gives you everything in one place that you need to turn your photos into masterpieces and maintain your workflow with just one click. The editing process of this tool does not require much time and effort compared to other image editing tools like Photoshop because it is very easy to use.
The new Luminar Neo editor will receive an improved AI engine, which, according to the manufacturer, should improve the processing quality and increase the productivity of the new software. And although Luminar Neo is very similar in functionality to Luminar AI and even has all its functions, the new editor still has a number of innovations that will not be in Luminar AI.
For example, more advanced tools have appeared for adjusting image lighting parameters. In order to achieve the correct lighting in a photo, the new software analyzes each image, and the AI will analyze and recognize the depth and determine the presence of the object in the scene. In theory, this will give the user precise control over exposure and tone.
Another of the new features of Luminar Neo is the automatic recognition and removal of various artifacts caused by contamination of the camera sensor or lens. Now you can automatically remove other unwanted objects in the frame, for example, wires from electric poles in the city.
Another interesting tool is the background replacement function. This tool was not previously available in previous versions of Luminar. The tool works similar to the existing Sky Replacement function. The developer claims that the photographer will have maximum control over the background for portrait photos. According to the idea, the tool should help you quickly replace the background with a completely new one from the images you select.
The feature reportedly expands the portrait editing tools by combining the Portrait AI, Skin AI, and Bokeh AI tools into one new tool (previously each worked separately).
- Quickly browse and curate your photos and videos
- Dozens of built-in presets to get you started editing, with many more available for purchase.
- Extensive manual controls
- Lots of AI-powered tools like noise reduction, zooming, and background removal.
- Supports multi-capture techniques such as HDR, focus stacking and panoramas
- Works standalone or as a plugin for Lightroom Classic 6+, Photoshop CS5+, or macOS Photos.
- Includes: Supersharp AI, Focus Stacking, Background Removal AI, Upscale AI, Noiseless AI, HDR Merge, Magic Light AI and Panorama Stitching.
Release Year/Date : 12.2023
Version : 188.8.131.5239
Developer : Skylum
Developer Website : Skylum
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual
Tabletka : cured
- OS version: Windows 10 version 1909 or higher (only 64-bit OS)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
- RAM: 8 GB or more (16+ GB recommended)
- Disk space: 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
- Display: 1280×768 or higher resolution
- Graphics: Compatible with OpenGL 3.3 or later