Final Cut Pro X
macOS 13.5 or higher
Final Cut Pro X Overview
Final Cut Pro X includes the core audio editing and color grading features of Final Cut Studio, so you can now use one application for all stages of post-production.
At the heart of Final Cut Pro X is the flexible Magnetic Timeline, which offers a new approach to trackless video editing with the ability to add and organize clips in a way that suits the creator, while other clips immediately disappear from the screen. The creator can use the Clip Connections feature to stitch together master clips with other elements such as titles and sound effects, keeping all elements perfectly in sync regardless of their movement. Apple’s professional video editor brings all the hardware benefits of the fastest Mac ever made, support for 4K display via Thunderbolt 3 and HDMI, plus a host of new features and a variety of performance and stability improvements.
Final Cut Pro X Features
- A powerful download manager
- User-friendly interface
- Categorized downloads
- Perform specific actions after the download completes
- Speed limiter for specific downloads while downloading
- Support all web browsers with integration
- Web pages crawl feature
- Faster downloading speed
- Mount the image and read Help.txt why this is so…
- Next you can choose whether to install as usual or using Open Gatekeeper friendly
- Do not update the application!
Publication type: macOS Software
Release took place: 11/30/2023
Supported OS: macOS 13.5 or higher
Developer: © 2011-2023
Official website: link
Interface language :English, German, French, etc.
Treatment: not required (the installer has already been disinfected)
- macOS 13.5 or higher
- 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K)
- OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later.
- 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K)
- 3.5GB of disk space
|macOS 13.5 or higher