Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Media Encoder is an encoding program that lets you encode audio and video files into a variety of distribution formats for different applications and audiences. Such video and audio formats are characterized by a high degree of compression. Using this program, you can export videos to formats supported by a variety of devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players and standard-definition and high-definition TVs.
It is important that Adobe Media Encoder allows you to process multiple video and audio clips in batch mode; In environments where video is a significant part of the content, batch processing speeds up the workflow. While the program is encoding video files, you can add, rearrange, and change encoding options for files in the batch processing queue.
Adobe Media EncoderSupports different video export formats depending on the Adobe applications installed with the program. Specifically, it provides the encoding core for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as a standalone encoding tool.
– Effects Manager
The Video Effects Manager allows you to centrally manage all third-party plug-ins. Quickly identify, troubleshoot, and disable incompatible plugins to improve system stability and get back to work faster.
– New support for HEVC and H264 hardware acceleration on Intel discrete graphics cards
Adobe Media Encoder now supports hardware decoding and encoding of H264/HEVC files on Intel discrete graphics cards (Intel Arc), further improving application performance. Learn more about the multimedia capabilities supported by Intel hardware.
– Hardware acceleration for R3D on Windows
As part of our latest improvements, we’ve added hardware-accelerated GPU decoding for RED’s R3D Raw format on Windows. GPU support works for NVIDIA and AMD GPUs with at least 6GB of GPU memory.
Also like: https://czsofts.com/adobe-master-collection/
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (version 22H2 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
• 6th generation Intel or AMD Ryzen 1000 series processor (11th generation Intel processor recommended / newer CPU with Quick Sync support or AMD Ryzen 3000 series / Threadripper 2000- series)
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended for HD media; 32 GB for 4K media)
• 8 GB available hard drive space; Additional free space required during installation
• Video card with 2 GB VRAM (4 GB recommended for HD and some 4K work; 6 GB for 4K work)
• Screen resolution of 1920×1080 or higher (HDR 1000 recommended for HDR workflows)
• Sound card supporting ASIO or Microsoft Windows Driver Model
• 1 Gbps network card for HD media sharing (10 Gbps recommended for 4K media sharing)
• Internet connection and registration required to access online services
Year of release : 2023
Version : 220.127.116.11
Developer : Adobe
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Hungarian / Dutch / Danish / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Turkish / Ukrainian / Finnish / French / Czech / Swedish / Japanese / English (UK) / English with Arabic support / English with Hebrew support / Spanish (Mexico) / French (Morocco) / French (Canada)
File Password: 123