Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio
Windows 10 or later (64bit)
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Overview
DaVinci Resolve Studio is the world’s only solution for editing and color correction, visual effects, graphics creation and audio post-processing in a single software environment. Its modern, stylish interface is simple and intuitive enough for both new and experienced users. DaVinci Resolve allows you to dramatically streamline your creative process without having to master multiple applications or switch between different systems. This way you can work with a high quality original image. Essentially, DaVinci Resolve combines all the attributes of a post-production studio into one. You now have access to DaVinci ResolveStudio tools used in Hollywood!
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio Features:
• Systems now prefer a proxy server by default for single and multi-user projects.
• Fixed an issue with cloud synchronization of projects updated from version 18.5.
• Eliminated delays when performing pulse editing on long timelines.
• Resolved an issue where editing or moving clips would stop playback.
• Fixed an issue with displaying time-updated clips with markers on the color page.
• Fixed an issue with navigating through clips with show markers enabled.
• Resolved problem with capturing photos after deleting a gallery album.
• An issue with importing mono files with suffixes from the media storage has been resolved.
• Fixed the problem of waveform jumping when performing multi-frame shifting.
• Fixed an issue with navigating the Powergrades album in certain sorting modes.
• Improved behavior of entry and exit points in the transcription window.
• 300 nit Dolby Vision display target is now available.
• Resolved an issue that caused multiple timelines to appear as current.
• Fixed a crash when using certain fonts in Text3D.
• Fixed an issue with grid depth overlap in the USD viewer.
• Fixed an issue with key markers disappearing in the spline view.
• The problem with moving selected fixed points in the spline view has been fixed.
• Fixed an issue with scaling and rotating polyline points in the editing tool.
- Portable version. Does not require installation. Leaves no traces in the system or registry.
- Treatment: carried out
- Interface language: Multi
– Select language: DaVinci Resolve\Preferences\User\Language\(), after selecting the language, restart the program.
- Does not require installation of libraries on the system.
- The plugin “Cinedeck Resolve cineX” is installed, to remove the plugin, delete the folder “cinedeck_insert_plugin.dvcp.bundle”, path:
Resolve\App\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve\Support\IOPlugins\cinedeck_insert_plugin.dvcp.bundle.
To complete the work correctly, wait for the message: “ResolvePortable END OF WORK” .
Release Year/Date : 12.2023
Version : 18.6.4
Developer : Blackmagic Design
Developer Website : Blackmagic Design
Bit depth : 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual
Tablet : not required
- Windows 10 or later
- 16 GB of system memory (32 GB for intense graphics work)
- intel core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7 CPU
- Integrated or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM and supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
and the Latest driver Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
What's new in DaVinci Resolve 18.6.4
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 3.6.
- New indicator for timelines with custom settings.
- Transcribe audio and clear transcription context menus for bins.
- New media pool column to show where the media was uploaded from.
- Scripting API support to convert a timeline to stereoscopic 3D.
- Scripting API support to create stereo clips in the media pool.
- Scripting API support to create, import, and restore cloud projects.
- Additional scripting API inputs for creating subtitles from audio.
- Addressed incorrect trim cursors persisting outside the edit timeline.
- Addressed missing clip color filter in lightbox options.
- Addressed an issue with timeline backups not retaining RAW settings.
- Addressed incorrect colortrace behavior for timelines in the same project.
- Addressed advanced panel picker offset on some high resolution displays.
- Addressed incorrect automation display scenarios after adding audio tracks.
- Addressed issue with Fusion particle positions using image emitters.
- Addressed USD loader trim and time scale issue for new assets.
- Addressed issue with updating Fusion overlay control positions.
- General performance and stability improvements.