Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D
Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2024.1.1
Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D is used for the design of process equipment, piping and instrumentation industrial enterprises, as well as for the release of documentation. Technical designers and constructors have the opportunity to create cutting-edge 3D designs in the familiar AutoCAD environment.
Specification-based design capabilities and a library of standard components help streamline the design and layout of piping, process equipment, and support components. Built-in AutoCAD P&ID functions allow you to create and edit piping and instrumentation diagrams, and then reconcile the data with the 3D model. Based on the 3D model, you can create isometric and orthogonal views of drawings.
Autodesk AutoCAD Plant 3D 2024.1.1 Features:
– 2D Drawing Specifications
The 2D Drawing Table Setup dialog box has been redesigned. It now offers simplified options and additional table capabilities for 2D drawings.
– Mini and Catalog Editor Enhancements
Improved editing functionality for parts and properties in the Mini and Catalog editors.
– Pipe Mini Catalog Viewer Enhancements
Ability to view all parts for a specific size in a selected Mini Catalog. You can use the search field to search for specific components in the Pipe Spec Viewer.
– Enhancements to 2D Single Line Piping Improvements to the
2D Single Line Piping experience, including a new interface to more effectively control how the pipeline is displayed in the Single Line view.
– Unchecking out in a shared project
Uncheck out multiple drawings from an entire project or from a specific folder in a shared project.
Year of release : 2023
Version : 2024.1.1 Build U06111.3
Developer : Autodesk
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Russian
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with an interface language identical to the language of the installed Plant 3D Addon
• Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or higher recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth and DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • 1920×1080 screen resolution
with True Color (up to 3840×2160 recommended for high-resolution and 4K displays)
• 12 GB of available disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
• At least 32 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of available disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video adapter with 12 GB of video memory or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 (4K) or higher, with a True Color color palette, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher and DirectX Description: AutoCAD Plant 3D is used for the design of process equipment