Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2024.0.1
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical is AutoCAD for mechanical engineering design. AutoCAD Mechanical is part of Autodesk’s digital prototyping technology. The product combines the functionality of AutoCAD – the world leader in 2D CAD – with the benefits of extensive libraries of standardized components and automation tools that speed up design tasks. AutoCAD Mechanical delivers significant time savings in your drafting work, so you can focus more on innovation.
The functionality of AutoCAD Mechanical allows you to automate routine tasks and increase the efficiency of producing shop drawings. Using this CAD software gives mechanical engineering engineers a significant competitive advantage. AutoCAD Mechanical combines the functionality of AutoCAD, the world’s leading CAD software, with the benefits of extensive libraries of standardized components and automation tools for routine mechanical design tasks.
Autodesk AutoCAD Mechanical 2024.0.1 Features:
– Updated ANSI/ASME standards editions for section line symbols
Section line symbols in AutoCAD Mechanical now support the AWS Y14.3-2012 edition of the standard.
– ISO Revision Update for Taper and Slope Symbols
Taper and Slope symbols in AutoCAD Mechanical now support the ISO 3040:2016(E) edition.
– Cone and slope: dynamic auto-calculation mode
Dynamically auto-calculate cone and slope symbols when creating or editing a symbol.
– Leader Note in Markup Assistant Markup
Assistant now supports creating notes on Mechanical leader notes (AMNOTE).
– Markup Assistant
In this version, the Markup Assistant has been improved, making it easier to add marks to a drawing.
– Action Analytics
Action Analytics provides analytics on the actions you or others performed on your drawings.
– Smart Block Placement
The new Smart Block feature offers placement options based on previous block placements in the drawing.
– Replacing Smart Blocks
Replacing specified block occurrences can be done by selecting blocks from a palette with suggested similar blocks.
– Tracing updates
Work continues to improve the tracing environment, adding a new COPYFROMTRACES command and new parameter controls to the toolbar.
– Autodesk Docs Enhancements
Improved performance and navigation of drawings stored in Autodesk Docs on the Home tab.
– Start Tab Updates
The Start tab has been continually improved, and in this release it includes new options for sorting and searching for recently opened drawings.
– File Tab Menu
The new File Tab menu allows you to switch between drawings, create or open drawings, save and close all drawings at once, etc.
– Sheet Tab Menu
The new Sheet Tab menu allows you to switch between sheets, create sheets based on a template, publish sheets, etc.
Year of release : 2023
Version : 2024.0.1 Build 126.96.36.199
Developer : Autodesk
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Russian
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with an interface language identical to the language of the installed Mechanical Addon
• 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or higher recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth with DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • 1920×1080 screen
resolution with True Color (up to 3840×2160 recommended for high-resolution and 4K displays)
• 12 GB of available disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of available disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Video adapter class workstations with 12 GB of video memory or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 (4K) or higher, with a True Color color palette, with support for Pixel Shader 3.0 or higher and DirectX