Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2024.0.1
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical is AutoCAD for electrical control system designers. AutoCAD Electrical includes all the capabilities of AutoCAD, plus a set of specialized functions for the design of electrical control systems. Automation of common tasks and extensive libraries of symbols save a lot of time, which can now be devoted to innovative developments.
The program helps automate typical design tasks. AutoCAD Electrical includes all the capabilities of AutoCAD, plus a set of specialized functions for electrical design. Automation of common tasks and extensive libraries of symbols help increase productivity and maintain competitiveness.
Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical 2024.0.1 Features:
– Symbol table
Create a symbol table based on schematic reports.
– Wire Type Synchronization
It is now possible to synchronize the wire type for all wires in a network with one circuit code in drawings.
– Action Analytics
Action Analytics provides analytics on the actions you or others performed on your drawings.
– Smart Block Placement
The new Smart Block feature offers placement options based on previous block placements in the drawing.
– Replacing Smart Blocks
Replacing specified block occurrences can be done by selecting blocks from a palette with suggested similar blocks.
– Markup Assistant
In this version, the Markup Assistant has been improved, making it easier to add marks to a drawing.
– Tracing updates
Work continues to improve the tracing environment, adding a new COPYFROMTRACES command and new parameter controls to the toolbar.
– Autodesk Docs Enhancements
Improved performance and navigation of drawings stored in Autodesk Docs on the Home tab.
– Start Tab Updates
The Start tab has been continually improved, and in this release it includes new options for sorting and searching for recently opened drawings.
– File Tab Menu
The new File Tab menu allows you to switch between drawings, create or open drawings, save and close all drawings at once, etc.
– Sheet Tab Menu
The new Sheet Tab menu allows you to switch between sheets, create sheets based on a template, publish sheets, etc.
Year of release : 2023
Version : 2024.0.1 Build 18.104.22.168
Developer : Autodesk
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Russian
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with an interface language identical to the language of the installed Electrical Addon
• 64-bit Microsoft Windows 10 (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or higher recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth with DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • 1920×1080 screen
resolution with True Color (up to 3840×2160 recommended for high-resolution and 4K displays)
• 20 GB available disk space (SSD recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Access Database Engine 2016 Redistributable (16.0.5044.1000) or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
• At least 16 GB RAM
• 6 GB of available disk space (not including space required for installation)
• Workstation-class video adapter with 12 GB of video memory or higher, with a screen resolution of 3840×2160 (4K) or higher, with True Color, supporting Pixel Shader 3.0 or above and DirectX