Autodesk Advance Steel
Autodesk Advance Steel 2024
Autodesk Advance Steel introduces is a structural steel design application integrated into the latest version of AutoCAD. The Advance Steel model is the basis for 3D design. It contains and manages structural steel objects (for example, beams, plates, bolts, welds), as well as structural elements and relationships between objects. Complex structures are created using Advance Steel structural elements (such as a portal frame or staircase), which include all the necessary elements, assemblies and connections. The Advance Steel program is adapted for the development of both standardized and non-standard structures. It has a large selection of cold rolled bent sections and lattice structures from common manufacturers (Albion, Ayrshire, Canam Manac, Canfer, Fisher, HiSpan, Kingspan, Krupp, Metsec, SAB, SADEF, Staba, StructuralSections, Ward, Zeta, etc.). You can create custom custom sections and other elements and save them in tables (libraries) for repeated use.
Autodesk Advance Steel 2024 Features:
– The version of SQLLocalDB used in Advance Steel for content databases has been updated to SQLLocalDB 2019.
– An issue where holes were not placed correctly in the Ayrshire CAM output file has been resolved.
– Removed some outdated icons from the Advance Steel ribbon.
– Fixed an issue where removing a bend line on a bent plate would create additional holes.
– Documentation changes required for Visual Studio 2022.
– Fixed untranslated strings in German specification templates.
– Fixed an issue where labeled arrows would not appear in Quick Rendering mode.
– Fixed an issue where the page frame would disappear when changing the prototype in the details section.
– Resolved an issue where variable beams, polyprofiles, and meshes could not be selected as an object for the camera when the STARTUP system variable was set to 0. – Resolved an
issue where using the Convert Datums tool from The management tools were unable to convert the MDB file to an MDF file.
– When a database saved with SQLLocalDB 2014 (the version of SQL used in previous versions of Advance Steel) is opened using the Table Editor from Management Tools, a copy is created in the folder where the original database is located, and then the original is converted to SQLLocalDB 2019. The copy has the same name as the original database and the suffix “_backup” and can be opened using SQLLocalDB 2014.
– Fixed display of edge preparation preference values in the weld properties window.
– Hidden lines are now shown when orbiting using the 3D Wireframe visual style for the German model template.
– Fixed an issue where the contour machining gap width value was automatically borrowed from a previously created contour machining operation.
– Resolved an issue where deleting one of the callouts for a weld symbol with multiple leaders would not remove the arrow if the arrow type was other than Closed Filled.
– Improved accuracy of the angle value when copying a circular pattern using the advanced copy tool.
– Fixed the mode for resizing two dialog boxes in the “Drawing Styles” interface: selecting size points and selecting a view.
– Fixed an issue with saving default values for flexible stops assigned to model roles when they were created.
– Fixed an issue where flexible stops would not have access to flexible stop roles in the model.
– Fixed an error that occurred when performing various operations simultaneously with automatic saving.
– Resolved an issue where using the Show Selected Brands Only command required too much time and memory resources.
– Improved description of the “Total number of main parts” marker in BOM lists.
– Fixed an issue that caused Advance Steel to crash after expanding the Details node in Document Manager.
– Fixed a crash that occurred when editing the list of objects in the menu for adapting tooltips for rollovers.
– Fixed an issue that caused the program to freeze when selecting a deleted item in the Collision Check panel.
– Resolved an issue where the Advance Steel Object Adapter would sometimes cause Navisworks to crash when loading Advance Steel files.
Year of release : 2023
Version : 2024 Build 220.127.116.11
Developer : Autodesk
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Russian
• Pre-installed Autodesk AutoCAD 2024 with an interface language identical to the language of the installed Advance Steel Addon
• Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit (version 1809 or later), Windows 11
• 2.5-2.9 GHz processor (3 GHz or higher recommended)
• 8 GB RAM (32 GB recommended)
• Video adapter with 2 GB VRAM, 29 GB/s bandwidth and DirectX 11 support (8 GB and 106 GB/s with DirectX 12 support recommended) • 1920×1080
screen resolution with True Color (up to 3840×2160 recommended for high-resolution and 4K displays)
• 10 GB of available disk space, plus an additional 1 GB for disk cache (16 GB and 1 GB respectively recommended)
• .NET Framework 4.8 or higher
Optional for 3D modeling and large data volumes
• At least 16 GB of RAM
• 6 GB of available storage space disk (not counting the space required for installation)
• Video adapter with 1 GB of video memory, 29 GB/s bandwidth and support for DirectX 11 (4 GB and 106 GB/s recommended and support for DirectX 12 with Feature Level 12_0)