AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus
Windows x32 / x64
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 7.3.3
AOMEI Backupper is a program for creating a backup or restoring a system, as well as disks and partitions you need. Please note that the program works with Microsoft VSS technology, which will allow you to create a backup copy without interrupting your work on your computer. The application works perfectly with all devices for storing your information, including external drives, and can work with MBR and GPT, the capacity of which is over 2 TB. AOMEI Backupper will easily mount your chosen image as a virtual disk. In addition, you can easily restore the data you need or simply create a bootable disk, so if you are worried that a failure may occur, you should create this type of media.
AOMEI Backupper Technician Plus 7.3.3 Features:
- Backup and restore the system, hard drive, partitions, files and folders.
- Supports full, partial, differential and automatic backups.
- Cloning disks, partitions for HDD upgrade or data transfer.
- Disk backup will help you automatically delete old backups.
- Copying using command line scripts.
- Merging a backup copy and associated additional copies into one.
- Creating a boot environment for WinPE or Linux in case of system failure.
- Compress, annotate, split, encrypt and verify image backups.
- Supports dynamic disks, MBR disks, GPT disks and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
Release Year/Date : 11.2023
Version : 7.3.3
Developer : AOMEI
Developer Website : AOMEI
Bit depth : 32bit, 64bit
Interface language : Multilingual
Tabletka : cured
Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
Fixed issue: Error 3 occurs when using Mirror Sync to synchronize long path files.
Fixed issue: Adding a NAS using the Storage Management function fails in some environments.
Fixed issue: Launching AOMEI Backupper may occasionally crash.
Fixed issue: Synchronizing files to a network mapped drive keeps prompting you to enter username and password in some environments.
Fixed issue: Command line backup doesn't work in AOMEI Backupper portable version.
Fixed issue: Scheduled tasks will be executed repeatedly during certain periods of time.
Fixed issue: Windows PE created in some system environments fails to start.
Fixed issue: When browsing the image file generated by Outlook Backup, the folder displays garbled characters.
Fixed issue: The program fails to start after the loss of Firefox browser configuration.
Fixed issue: Booting WIM files using AOMEI Image Deploy fails in few environments.
Optimized: When the program overwrites the installation, it will no longer prompt "Would you like to reserve the license information", and the license information will be reserved by default.
► History of changes