Adobe Premiere Pro For Mac 2024
macOS X 12.0 +
Adobe Premiere Pro For Mac Overview
Adobe Premiere Pro is a professional program for non-linear video editing. The application provides high-quality video editing of 4K resolution and higher, with 32-bit color, in both RGB and YUV color space. Editing audio samples, support for VST audio plugins (plug-in) and 5.1 surround audio tracks. The Premiere Pro plugin architecture allows you to import and export QuickTime or DirectShow content, and also supports a huge number of video and audio formats from MacOS and Windows.
Adobe Premiere Pro For Mac Features:
Features of Adobe Premiere Pro:
• Ease of collaboration with group projects. Group projects allow multiple users to simultaneously complete projects in the video editor in real time. Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Prelude CC have built-in version control, conflict resolution, and activity tracking so project members can collaborate no matter where they are. These features are now available in Creative Cloud for teams and organizations.
• Improved subtitles. New capabilities for working with subtitles allow you to quickly perform operations on text, change the duration of appearance and position of text, and create visible and switchable subtitles.
• Lumetri Color improvements. New color picker options let you instantly select HSL secondary colors, work with HDR10 files, and benefit from improved support for color space metadata.
• Accelerated performance of the Dynamic Link function. Acceleration eliminates the need for intermediate rendering and provides higher frame rates during playback.
• Automatic recognition in virtual reality mode. Premiere Pro automatically recognizes the VR video format (monoscopic, stereoscopic left/right, or stereoscopic top/bottom) and applies the appropriate settings.
• Publishing on Behance. Post videos directly to your Behance portfolio—no more need to export or submit videos separately.
• Dynamic Link function with support for Character Animator. This feature eliminates the need for intermediate rendering and improves performance when working with the integrated Character Animator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro applications.
• Improved interactive text templates. The new file format allows interactive text templates to be shared between Premiere Pro and After Effects. No separate After Effects license is required.
• New start interface. In the new launch window, novice users will see an overview of the application’s capabilities, an example of video processing, and tutorials that allow them to quickly create a project based on the template.
• Typekit font synchronization. You no longer have to manually add missing fonts when working with interactive text templates. Fonts are automatically synced and updated from Typekit.
• Audition sound effects. New sound effects work in real time and provide high quality and accurate sound transmission.
• Assigning keyboard shortcuts. Quickly visually search, change and create keyboard shortcuts.
• Simplified adding of media data. For ease of file management, you can combine several captured clips into one file.
• Improved performance. Work even faster with support for Apple Metal and other GPU features, including Offset.
• Import of additional native formats. Premiere Pro now supports even more formats, including native QT DNxHD/DNxHR and RED Helium export.
0. Mount the image of Adobe Premiere Pro 2024 v.24.0 [P].dmg
1. Mount AntiCC 1.7 [RiD].dmg , unpack the CC Runtime 2023.1.pkg distribution , enter the administrator password, install.
2. Run INSTALLER.app , enter the administrator password, the application language is installed by default
3. Unpack the Crack.pkg distribution , enter the administrator password
Do not update the application!
Publication type: macOS Software
Released: October 2023
Supported OS: macOS X 12.0 +
Developer: © 20023 Adobe Systems
Official website: link
Interface language: English, etc.
Medicine type: patch
- OS X 12.0 and higher
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- Apple M1/M2 chip
• Release notes are available here