Adobe Lightroom Classic 2024
Windows 10/11 (64bit)
Adobe Lightroom Classic Overview:
Sometimes photos can’t capture the full experience you want overwhelmed you at the moment of shooting. With the tools of Adobe Lightroom Classic, you can edit your photos on your computer and convey your emotions. Adobe Lightroom Classic provides powerful editing tools and advanced controls to create stunning photos. Add color, brighten dull photos, remove stray objects, and adjust the tilt of images. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop and share them in a variety of ways.
Adobe Lightroom Classic is recommended for photographers who prefer working on a desktop PC or for those who take hundreds or thousands of images at a time.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Features:
– Add blur and bokeh effects with Lens Blur
Easily add depth to your image by blurring the background or foreground with AI-powered Lens Blur. Get the bokeh effect without buying expensive lenses.
– Editing and exporting in HDR mode
Enable HDR mode and make your images more vibrant. The new HDR feature allows you to edit all aspects of an image in HDR mode and then export the image to a variety of file formats.
– More precise color editing with Spot Color
Control your color corrections more precisely with Spot Color without changing other areas of the image. Adjust Hue, Saturation and Luminosity of a narrow range of colors.
– Performance improvements
Faster and more streamlined processes make editing even more convenient. Lots of overall performance improvements for a better editing experience.
– Support for new camera and lens models
Find new cameras and lenses in the full list of supported profiles.
Also like: https://czsofts.com/adobe-master-collection/
Question: I cannot click the Continue button because the contents of the window do not fit into the window itself, and the button is out of sight. What to do?
Answer: This rarely happens on crookedly configured operating systems. There is a TAB key on your keyboard. Click it to the desired menu item.
Question: The installation was not completed due to an unknown error. What to do?
Answer: Check out the explanation of error codes . I also recommend studying the installation log. It is located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Install.log. Perhaps here you will get more detailed information about the problem and how to fix it.
Question: I have a problem at the initial stage of installation, not described above. Can you give me some advice?
Answer: Try replacing the Set-up.exe file used in the distribution with the one downloaded from here .
Question: What about medications for this version of the program?
Answer: Using the uncia hacker’s method, a number of files were patched. I have built the disinfected files into the installer, so you do not need to do anything special for the treatment. Just in case, the original files are saved with the .bak extension. To restore them, remove the .bak extension from these files and replace the existing patched files with them.
Question: What’s wrong with disabling spy modules?
Answer: The spyware modules Log Transport Application (LogTransport2.exe) and CRLog Transport Application (CRLogTransport.exe) are disabled. The files that initialize them have been renamed to LogTransport2.exe.bak and CRLogTransport.exe.bak, respectively. If you suddenly want to restore their functionality, simply remove the .bak extension from them. Anticipating the question of some users why AdobeIPCBroker.exe is not blocked, I want to say that without it some online services will not work.
Question: When opening the program, the error “Adobe Creative Cloud, needed to resolve the problem, is missing or damaged…” appears. What to do?
Answer: You have “tails” left in your system from previous installations of Adobe Creative Cloud components. They need to be removed. To do this, use the Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool . For the component to remove, select first All, and then Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. After this, reinstall the failed program. Such cleaning and reinstallation will not harm previously installed programs.
Question: When I started the program, I started getting a pop-up notification that the trial period was about to end. What to do?
Answer:To solve this problem, the medicine has a built-in mechanism that blocks access to a number of IP addresses. Unfortunately, the list of these addresses changes periodically. But we can also dynamically correct it! If you use the standard Windows Firewall (Defender) as a firewall, then run the file ..\Adobe 2024\packages\setup.exe from the distribution and wait for the message “Cracking pop-up window complete. Enjoy!” . The list of blocked IP addresses is updated, and the pop-up notification will no longer bother you. But if you are using a third-party firewall, and it ignores the connection rules specified in Windows Firewall, then solve your problem yourself. In particular, you can block Lightroom.exe from accessing the network in your firewall.
Question: The Map module is inactive. Is there any way to launch it?
Answer: Yes. To do this, you need to connect to the Adobe server with your ID by selecting “Help->Sign In” from the program menu and going through authorization. I strongly recommend closing the window in which you will be asked to run the trial version with a cross! After the reboot, the “Maps” module will work.
• 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (version 22H2 or later) ; 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
• Intel or AMD processor with a clock speed of at least 2 GHz with support for 64-bit OS and SSE 4.2
• 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
• 4 GB available hard drive space; Additional free space required during installation
• Graphics card with 2 GB VRAM and DirectX 12 support (4 GB recommended for 4K and higher displays)
• 1024×768 resolution (1920×1080 or higher recommended)
Year of release : 2023
Version : 18.104.22.168312111226
Developer : Adobe
Platform : Windows x64
Interface language : English / Dutch / Spanish / Italian / Chinese (simplified) / Chinese (traditional) / Korean / German / Portuguese (Brazil) / Russian / Thai / French / Swedish / Japanese
Medicine : Cured
- The assembly is based on the standalone Adobe installer version 22.214.171.1241, which is not available to the general public.
- The Adobe Desktop Common module, which must be installed by the original installer, has been removed from the installer, with the exception of the required minimum.
- The Adobe Creative Cloud module, which is required to be installed by the original installer, has been completely removed from the installer.
- The installer provides a choice of installation path and program interface language, as well as the ability to launch the program immediately after installation is complete.
- During installation, a “video carousel” is launched in the installer window, demonstrating the capabilities of the program.
- Unlocked the ability to install the program on Windows 10 lower versions.
- Updated the main module of Adobe Lightroom Classic to version 126.96.36.199312111226.
- Disabled spy modules Log Transport Application and CRLog Transport Application.
- The program has already been treated. Can be used immediately after installation.